The adjective decadent is included in several lists of negative terms compiled for sentiment analysis systems, but how is the term used? I looked in real life data from customer reviews and news.
- … Eating one is good. Eating two is great. Eating three is decadent, and awesome on an
empty stomach. Eat four and you start to feel sick. …
- Love this amazing fusion dessert. Sounds exotic and looks soooo decadent. …
- A tailored take on the label’s romantic aesthetic, Elie Saab’s crepe jumpsuit is a
decadent choice for evening events
- So let’s all raise a glass and hope we get many more decades of this decadent local staple
- Dense and wickedly chocolatey, the decadent dessert is best shared for greater enjoyment.
- I’m surrounded by soft, glowing candles while enjoying a glass of rich red wine and a box
of decadent dark chocolate
- If you’re feeling decadent, put a pinch of crumbled bacon or a couple of sun-dried
tomatoes in an egg white omelet
- Come join us for some more decadent daytime disco and house partying
- … and many more examples
Almost none were negative. Most frequent topic was chocolate.